We were denied the $50 welcome card on a technicality.A very small one that could be fixed.

They send you a notice that your contract is up after its too late to switch as it takes 2 billing cycles. On purpose, in my opinion. They then give you a choice, agree to another contract or pay a monthly rate that is almost double the new contract rate. Instead of almost 12 cents per kwh they charge you 18 plus.

They are inflexible and arrogant as they know you have no choice. You have to take the contract or pay double. Three years ago I contacted them to inquire what the rate for Aug. was, as they didn't have fixed contracts then.

Summer rates are higher and I asked in September.

No one would tell me what the rate was-they said someone will call you but no one did.They are snakeoil salesmen.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with North American Power?

Comments

Ecowater Systems - My Complaints as an Ex-Ecowater Sales Associate Ecowater Systems "I am an ex-employee for EcoWater Systems, and I wrote this letter years ago but was unable to find proper resolution to my issues and believe posting it here may..." Read more Waste Management predatory contracts Waste Management "I called to cancel, but was told that since we did not renew in April, that we were automatically renewed for twelve months. The person I spoke with admitted our..." Read more Missouri Wind And Solar - Bad review's done buy people paid by Thermodyne systems Missouri Wind And Solar "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more